Historical Abuse Injury Claims

You may be entitled to compensation

You will receive excellent service

We understand that making a claim for abuse can be very difficult, stressful and disturbing; we will ensure that you are treated with the utmost sensitivity and we have a professional responsibility to you to ensure that all information is kept confidential.
If you were abused at a school, in a state run home, at a sporting club, in foster care or in a juvenile detention centre you can bring a claim for substantial compensation given the abuse has most likely changed your life for the worst.


What happens if I was physically or sexually abused as a child?
You can claim against the School, Sporting Club or the Government Department (eg DOCS which is now known as FACS) which ran Homes and the Foster Care system or The Department of Communities and Justice where abuse occurred in Juvenile Detention Centres.
How do I start with my claim?
We are experts in running historical abuse injury claims. We will offer you a free consultation and explanation how to proceed with the claim.

The Principal of the firm will be solely responsible for you claim.

How much will it cost me to make a claim?

We take on your claim on a no win, no fee guarantee.
We will pay your disbursements which are the fees outlaid in advance for the preparation of your claim. These can be very substantial. We will not charge any interest on those disbursements. This eliminates any chance of a ‘no win no fee no catch’.

How much you claim depends on the extent of your injury and how it has affected your life.

90% of claims settle and don’t need a court hearing.